Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 611

Thread: Longest thread ever???

  1. #541
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    I'm up at Wise, I'm getting my Bachelors in History up there minor in Pols. ... after I graduate from their next year I'm going to grad school to get my masters/PhD so I can teach at a college level... I was gonna do HS level History but I think I'd be better suited for college teaching..

  2. #542
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    I am in my third semester at Pitt Community College, my major is Criminal Justice. My CJ classes are very interesting, if you are interested in crimes and how the government works. After I get my 2 year degree I am going to be a police officer and contiue to get my 4 year degree, where eventually I want to become a youth probation officer.

  3. #543
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    I'm at MECC doing my basics-- and in the Fall of 06 will be transferring to wise to get my Bachelors. I'm majoring in English so I can teach high school level.

  4. #544
    Inactive Member JB4VT's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    1st semester at VT...goin for a major in mining engineering and a minor in History
    I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..

  5. #545
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    BUMP!
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  6. #546
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    Resurrected again!!! Hahaha...I was wondering where this thread had gone...
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #547
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    about time this thread came back

  8. #548
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    now we can talk about cheese again!! haha
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  9. #549
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    I do like cheese!

  10. #550
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longest thread ever???

    This thread is like a message board in its self

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •